2.4GHz Readyset brings the challenge of off-roading indoors!Kyosho makes it easy for anybody to enjoy the benefits of advanced design technology and components with the realistic control and great value of the MINI-Z Monster EX. This compact and realistic machine is specifically designed for beginners to R/C cars and features large pneumatic rubber tires that power over just about anything that gets in its way. The advanced control system includes the ASF 2.4GHz R/C unit so the need to manage frequency bands is no longer required and also allows up to 40 models to be operated simultaneously. In addition, the power of the X Speed Mini-Z Motor V works in perfect combination with the high power speed controller. There is more than enough power output to execute wheelies!- Fully featured Readyset realized at a great value price also includes 2.4GHz R/C system.
– Long stroke suspension delivers optimal performance from the big tires.
– King-pin is positioned deep in the wheel to reduce scrub and also produces light steering control, even with the big tires.
– Unidirectional pneumatic rubber tires deliver awesome running power.
– Responsive control makes it easy to manage wheelies and jumps.
– Equipped with under guard and wheelie bar as standard, both with optional chrome plate finish.
– Special side guards that protect the chassis are finished in matt black.
– Chrome side guards protect the chassis.
– Compatible with the huge range of optional parts available for MINI-Z Monster.
– Length – 170mm
– Width – 127mm
– Height – 60mm
– Wheelbase – 105mm
– Tread (F/R) – 95mm／95mm
– Tire(F/R) – Φ50×32mm／Φ50×32mm
– Gear Ratio – 18.3/20/22/24.4：1
– Weight – 290g approx.
– Motor – Mini-Z X SPEED V
– R/C System – KT-18 BLACK